Thursday, September 13, 2007

Scalp Google All the Way

GOOG SEP 520 3 Call +184
GOOG SEP 530 2 Put +106

GS SEP 190 1 Put -27.86

Total Net Profit: 262.14

Today is a very busy evening for me. This is the first time that i traded the whole trading hour in AKLTG(my part time working place). I work and scalp at the same time. I scalp 6 time and all are profitable. Actually i make 40 buck on GS and why does it show as a negative ? This is because i have another same put that i brought at a higher price yesterday. Well i'm very happy with my scalping performance today. Perfect Score. I traded Google up and down. I go for the 1 candle movement. I scalp on the 5th candle reversal. Very powerful and super accurate as i combine it with my minimun risk entry. I seem to trade better in a Flat day. Support and Resistance is the best indicator in a FLAT DAY. Tomorrow will be another tired day for me but im looking forward to it. Wealth Academy will start tomorrow. See ya Guys. Happy Trading. :D

1 comment:

Bulk sms said...

it is the best site for blogging ,i came to know about a lots of information through your sites,
i really appretiate.thanks for sharing.

options trading