Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Business Equal to Trading

GS SEP 190 4 PUT -594.86
GOOG SEP 530 PUT -42
GS SEP 195 PUT +18

Total Net lost: -618.86

Well today is my second consecutive losing day. Hmm... am i really sucks? I really dont't think so. Losing trades just show you part of the story. I did cut my losing trade so not to lose so much. The GS 4 Put is belong to a yesterday trade. Yup im sucks that yesterday. Im ought to be killed. Through this losing trade, i realise something that is very consistent in technical reading.

The Minimun Risk Entry is such a powerful entry time. Today i just follow the minimum risk entry and i never get killed. The google PUT is a mistake that why i cut off so early.

I brought the GS 195 sep put too early and took profit too late. Why did i took the profit too late? I never draw my fibonacci properly, as in i draw it too wide, that means my profit target become wider.

Trading is just like a business, Sometime you make money, sometime you lose money. So take it as a lesson and learn something new from it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try virtual trading with optionsxpress but I have a qns. Please help me. What is "Buy to Open", 'Buy to Close", "Sell to Open" & "Sell to Close"?

Thank you.

lawrence said...

Hi Kj,

BUYER
------
Buy to Open Call/Put mean you buy the option to open the position.

Sell to Close Call/Put mean you sell the option to close your Buy to Open position.

SELLER
------

Sell to Open Call/Put mean you sell the option using margin to open your position.

Buy to Close Call/Put mean you buy the option back to close your sell to open position.

For more detail and simplified version, feel free to visit my blog otakalawoo.com

I will present it in a simple way coming this weekend or latest by monday.

Anyway i hope i have clear your doubts.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward for your more detail and simplified version this weekend. Thanks for your guidance.