Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bad exit Trade Yet i still make Money

GOOG SEP 520 3 Call BOT 10.2 SLD 12,14,16
Net profit: 1187

GS OCT 190 1 Call BOT 7 SLD 13
Net profit: 600

Total Net profit: 1787

Argh!! im not very happy... i sold my GS call too freaking early ... if i can slow down by 1 minute, that will make me another 150 buck ... wao kao .... idiotic... it really shoot up till 200. Yesh!! and my call should have profit more. Actually i have another GS contract which is a Put. My strangle earn about 70 buck if i cut my put contract. I just leave it run cos at the most i will lose 60 buck only ... so if this is just the fed rally ... woohoo.. and GS drop back till 190 or 185 ... i will make both way.

Oh when i look at my GS call i just feel like vomiting ... argh!!! it run up to 200... geeZzz... i can make at least another 150 buck which mean even if my put become 0 i still will make from my strangle. Aww man ...

Okay... Well at least im not losing... =)
__________________

1 comment:

Tony Chai said...

Well Akalawoo :

You can ride on the optimistic market condition after the 50 basis point cut in the Feds Funds Rate to practice more on your option trading skill.

Yours Truly,

Tony Chai
My Options Trading Blog