Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thank you guys for loving my blog

KJ said...
Lawrence,

I am really inspired by your blog. I too would
like to create something like yours, to share the knowledge, hope you don't
mind. May I check with you, do know know anything about ETRADE?

I
currently holding an OptionsXpress acct, din know they suck so commissions.
Thought if we trade 10trades, we just pay a total of USD15? Any advise?


hi Kj,

Im not very sure about ETRADE but i know that they provide some useful tools. When i find out more about ETRADE i will difinately share with you guys.

The commision in OX work in this way ...

- No matter how many contracts you buy (be it 1 or 100) you have to pay $14.90
- which mean for every transaction you have to pay $14.90

- so to make it simple ... if i buy 1 contract on google i have to pay $14.90, then when i sell the 1 contract on google i have to pay another $14.90. Therefore the commision to buy and sell an options is $30.

hi online options trading,

I traded google for almost 3months plus. I have make alot of loses and wins. Overall i have grow my account trading google. i will share with you guys soon on the trading system that i use to trade on google. =)

regards,
Lawrence

No comments: