Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Google is dangerous to trade if you don't have a system

GOOG 500 4 CALL BOT avg 15.9 SLD 19.7

Net profit is $1523 ;D

I brought the call at Last friday, I was averaging call when it went down on friday so i held on till Monday. Monday the price rise up and i dun want to average again so i just let it run. So Today as i know that the FED is going to speak and this mean the prices will go up and down. Then i make use you the price surge and straight away i took my call profits.

Thats why i didnt post any yesterday as im looking after my call position.

This Averaging strategy is HIGHLY DANGEROUS if you dun have a huge account . For me i have 10k so im okay with it. To be frank, my 4 call postion lose about 1k on friday.

The main reason i held on to it is because i see no reason why the market can crash down during the last hour.

This average strategy is one of the strategy i use to trade on Google but is also the most HIGH RISK strategy which i only use 3 times during the time i traded on Google. I prefer to use a less risk but consistent return of 100 buck a day strategy =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi lawrence ,

congratulation,

i'm a newbie here , did you attend any training for option trading , can you suggest me where to start for option trading . what is the minimum investment needed as i dont have much as yours.

hope you will reply to my comments.