Thursday, August 9, 2007

Market is Crazy !!!

GOOG 510 AUG 1PUT BOT 2.3 SLD 2.8

Net Profits: $48 ;D (1hr)

GS 190 AUG 1PUT BOT 3.4 SLD 4.6

Net Profits: $118 ;D ;D

Total Profits: $166

I shall say that my GOOG trade is beautiful. I trade it without any emotion cos i know google will come back since it go so high up at 525 and my target price for it to drop is 520 which it did hit but i play safe so i profit take at 521. ;D

My GS trade is giving me alot of problem. I brought it yesterday at 194 when GS is at its high just before the fed annonuce the news. After the fed annonuce the news, GS went down as what i have expected. So i wait for it to hit the level that i want it to hit which is at 187. So it just hit there and bounce back to 194 within 15mins.

So i was earning 300 , then 200 , then 100, then 0, then -100 .

But i still hang on to it as i see no reason for GS to went up within 15 mins . That is super crazy!!! so when it cool down abit it go back to 191 and i can profit about 50 buck but i did not.

To cut the story short, GS went up to 198 at 10plus today and i was losing about 200++. So from profit taking, i was preparing to cut lost but i didnt as my indicator didnt show any signal to cut lost. Then at 2pm SG time GS just vomited from 198 till 189 ... woo ... ;D

What i really want to say --- Trading is a whole lot of emotion game. For me im kind of emotionless as i read the indicator but no matter how emtionless i am, I still experience a great deal of pressure from the market.

IF you have Heart Problem ... Please do not trade high profile stock ;D

What a week of trading ... Even a strong heart will become a weak heart.

How i keep posting winning trade on google is because i have a system. A system that allow me to check my emotion which dun let my greed and fear take control.

Im most willingly to share my system of trading google with you guys BUT it wont be benefit to you as this system is i created for my own personality. Therefore a good trader is a person who can create their own system through learning the basic skill of technical analysis and fundmental analysis.

Just like even a striker who person a same role have different kind of strategy/system for them to get pass the defender and bring the ball to the net. Good Player are those who create their own special skill through basic kicking, passing, tackling and many more.

I will share with you guys some of my strategy this coming weekend as i have to rush for my project . Im still a university student = ( But you guys have to test it out on paper first and see if it suit the way you trade.

Happy trading guys =)

No comments: