Sunday, August 5, 2007

Optionsxpress the best paper trading platform

manojsai said...
nice blog.which site do you use for paper trading and which site would you recommend for paper trading in options.

Hi manojsai ,

Thank you for spending your precious time on my blog = ). Personally i would recommand you to use Option Express for paper trading.

1. OptionsExpress is FREE as long as you DONT FUND IT.

2. OptionsExpress provide WEIGHT to your Trading. ($15 commision per trade). If you can consistently profitable in OX paper trading, When you use Interactive Brokerage (IB) commision which is roughly $1 , you will have a good time making alot of money.

3. OptionsExpress provide WONDERFUL CHART, TOOLS and other Stuff

With the above 3 points that i mention, i really think that OptionExpress is the best paper trading platform for the moment as it really hone my scalping and day trading skill. = )

Happy trading



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
here is my token. inform me if you find it useful
http://trading-ebooks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lawrence,

I am really inspired by your blog. I too would like to create something like yours, to share the knowledge, hope you don't mind. May I check with you, do know know anything about ETRADE?

I currently holding an OptionsXpress acct, din know they suck so commissions. Thought if we trade 10trades, we just pay a total of USD15? Any advise?