Thursday, August 2, 2007

Trading Google can be dangerous

Trading Google can be dangerous if you do not equip the right skill to trade it.

GOOG AUG 510 6 CALL
BOT at (15.2,15.2,14.2,13.4,12.6,12.3)

SLD at 14.20

Net Profit $239.5

Yesterday i never post winning trade because i was constipating my 5 contracts of google. My own rule tell me not to trade on yesterday but i broke it. I broke not only 1 rule but a few rules yesterday. The most important rule is i should let the price to reach its target before i take either a call or the put depend on the direction(bullish or bearish).

I should be able to take both my PUT and CALL contract but i didnt. I cut lost on my 1 put contract as google going up ... and brought a CaLL which is abit stupid as it will increase my risk. then from then on i know that google cant really go up as it keep on going down so i just avg it as it went down ... At a point actually i can make about 40 - 80 but i dun want so i have to constipate my 5 contracts when the market close.

The feeling is so ARGH!!! >:( ... but im okay and cool with it because i have this encounter not too long ago. So when market open bearish today which i kind of expected. I knew that google will just be bullish haha ... then i went in another call when it at around 510. When it hit around 514 i knew that i just have to sell all my call to take profit as im wont be able to monitor the stock and play safe to take money first. ;D

I still satisfy with my strategy and i really have to stick to my strategy haha. ;D I found that it will be easier to trade google having 10k capital than 5k using my strategy 8-)

Just to update... I have make around 3k during the month of JULY. ;D My capital is 10k. so i make around 30% this month =)

-------------------
WARNING!!!!!
-------------------
The last thing i want to say is please do not trade GOOGLE if you do not know how i trade it and you not sure what you are doing. Trading google without knowing how to trade is THE FASTEST WAY TO BREAK YOUR ACCOUNT!!!! ;)

No comments: