Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I love Google

I have been away for the pass 5 days to help out in an event call wealth academy. This is an event teach people personal financial and creating multiple stream of income thorough investing, writing books, selling ideas and many more... It was a fruitful event for me as i learn alot through coaching people and get to meet other interesting people.

So today i back to post my trade. As you guys know i love to trade google as is a no brainer things for me to trade. My strategy has been proven time and time again.

Here is my winning trade for Google

BOT GOOG 500 1 CALL 19.70
SLD GOOG 500 1 CALL 23.60

Net Profit: $388

BOT GOOG 520 1 PUT 16.40
SLD GOOG 520 1 PUT 13.10

Net Loss: -$332

Total Net Profit: $56

This is a no fear game ... Less risk greater gain. Powerfu stuff !! i rather gain 50 dollars everyday without any fear and almost have 90% of winning chance =)

No comments: