Friday, September 7, 2007

No Sweat Strangle GS

GS OCT 185 2 Put +116.5
GS OCT 175 2 Call +36

Net profit: +152.5

This is a nice strangle that i brought a few days ago. I brought it on tuesday. At first the slippage was about 50 cent. So today when i go back home and open up my IB woot. I make money from both my call and put. Wonderful !!:D I just love it as this is the best part for this strategy. Yeah it seem to work on GS too. Nowaday i use this strategy is because i have limited day trade and so i have to roll over my trade for the next day. Slowly i have to create a system to suit my small account. GS is the next stock that i pick on to test it out. I just love the stress free method by using the power of option. Wow!!

Today i learn something new from Bill (OU Instuctor). It is somthing like buying a stock but using option. The main benefit of it is i can keep on profit taking as the stock move up, thus it reduce the fear of the market turn against you as you have limited your loses. The wonderful thing about option is it can reduce your risk in trading. It act as a leverage too and you can make use of option to make profit even when the market go sideway.

If you are dead serious and interested in learning option strategy, Do come down to Amara Hotel at 6.30pm (07/09/07) for a preview by OptionUniversity. I know is abit late to tell you guys about this wonderful news but the course will only start on this coming november. If you are really interested, you can just drop me a mail at akalawoo@gmail.com to ask for more detail.

No comments: