Thursday, August 30, 2007

GS vomited but i profited

GS OCT 170 PUT BOT 7.50 SLD 8.9

Net profit: 140

Er im happy because i make money. But im not happy with my performance because i lose 200 buck profit as i too quick to take my profit at the opeing bell... geeZ

I wanna buy a call when it hit 168 as i know it just the stupid fake the gap thingy. But i have limited day trade and yes im not at home so my body system tell me not to trade.

Some thoughts to ponder

What will you do if you see dow at 90+ at the opening bell and you wont be free to monitor your stock? Will you take profit like what i did? or will you just let it run? or will you just put a stop lost?

1 comment:

Tony Chai said...

Hey buddy :

you are doing fine. You just need to understand how these investment banking stock perform in different business cycle.

Take note of these investment banking stocks ie. GS,BSC,LEH when they report earnings in Sep 07.

Yours Truly,

Tony Chai
http://options4u.blogspot.com