Thursday, August 16, 2007

Being Burn on Google ??

GOOG 510 AUG 10 CALL BTO $8.70 SLD $2.8

Net Loss : - 5.9k :'(

GS 180 SEPT 2 PUT BTO $15.30 SLD 16.30 (1130 - 1245)

Net profit : 200 ;D

GS 180 SEPT 3 PUT BTO $15.30 SLD 16.30 (0148 - 0221)

Net profit : 300 ;D

Net lost -5.4k :'(

I have a mix feeling today too. The only mistake that i make is that i should not wait for google to tank then i start to cut lost but i still cut it as i know it will tank down.

Nowaday im in sync with GS. I just know how it going to react and smack right there like a bull eyes. Anyway im making 300++ on my GTS1 which stand for google trading system 1.

If you guys read my blog, you will know that even when i lost almost 6k, i still make money as a whole. This google failure trade is MAINLY due to GREED. I already have a system but i didnt follow my system which turn out to be a painful lesson. I will come back even stronger as you can see when i lost 6k immediately im earning back 1 k (300++ from GTS1 & 500 from GS) ;D

That why when trading alot depend on your psychology. Without the correct psychology you cant trade or invest as you will tend to defeat your ownself through THIS THING call GREED AND FEAR. My google trading system(GTS) which i discover during the course of trading google consistently profitable. This GTS dont have any fault to blame as i have more than 3 chances to break even my this trade.

Why i lost 6k in google ??
- Mainly because of my greed
- Didnt cut lose and let it go deeper
- Didnt follow my own set of rules
- Im using GTS3 which is the most risky strategy as compare to GTS1 and GTS2.

read more ...

No comments: